Call for Papers – IWBIS 2016
1. Data capture and storage;
2. Search, sharing, and analytics;
3. Big data technologies;
4. Data visualization;
5. Architectures for massively parallel processing;
6. Data mining tools and techniques;
7. Machine learning algorithms for big data;
8. Cloud computing platforms;
9. Distributed file systems and databases;
10. And scalable storage systems
1. Authentication and access control
2. Anonymity and privacy
3. Cryptographic protection
4. Digital forensics
5. Human factors in security
6. Multimedia security
7. Network and mobile security
8. Security management and policies
9. Hardware and physical security
July 31, 2016: Final Deadline of Full Paper Submission
- August 15, 2016: Final Deadline of Full Paper Submission
August 31, 2016: Notification of Acceptance
- September 15, 2016: Notification of Acceptance
September 30, 2016: Camera Ready Paper Submission
- October 3, 2016: Camera Ready Paper Submission
Your paper must follow these rules -Paper Size and Format Your paper(s) should look like this:
Paper Margins and Spacing
Set all margins in your paper to 1 inch (25 mm).
Set all margins to 1 inch
Paper should be write in two coloums format. Coloums spacing should be 5 mm.
Please make sure your abstract looks like in the picture.
Paper Title and Author Information Format
Please note following rules:
- Paper title and author information should be centered
- No additional marking should be given in author information
- Paper title should be around 20 pt
- Author information should be around 11 pt
Usable Fonts in PDF File
To make the PDF file be displayed properly, please use the following fonts:
If you would like to use other fonts which are not included in the above list, please embed the fonts within the PDF file. You can find the method for embeded fonts within PDFs by searching the world wide web with the keywords such as “Embedding Fonts”.
Paper Length and PDF File Size
Papers should not exceed 6 pages. The size of PDF file of the paper should not exceed 3 MB.
IWBIS 2016 Paper Template
We have edited template from IEEE to match out format. You could use these templates.
Word template can be found at: This Link
LaTeX template can be found at: This Link
All images are created using template given by IEEE. For more information about IEEE paper templates, please follow the link given bellow.